Renewable energy technologies, such as wind turbines and solar PV, are increasingly being deployed. Supply of renewable energy, however, often does not match the current demand at various timescales. During high generation periods, the excess energy is lost which could have been stored and used during high demand periods. Furthermore, when the supply level is too high, electrical grids could become unstable which lead to damaging to the electricity network. AquaBattery aims to solve this problem by providing safe, sustainable and scalable energy storage technologies.
Who are we?
AquaBattery is a clean-tech startup consisting of highly-motivated, high-profile, and experienced engineers keen to develop sustainable energy storage technologies. We have developed a battery that can store electricity using only water and table-salt (i.e. storing electricity in salt concentration differences) called the Blue Battery. This battery system can help solve some of today’s energy storage problems in a clean, safe and sustainable manner. To be able to service a diverse variety of markets we are also developing: (1)The Green Battery which is also salt water-based system in which the energy is stored in mild acid and base leading to higher energy densities while being safe and clean and (2)TerraBattery, a more conventional type battery, which is environmental friendly, safe, robust and completely recyclable.
What can you expect and who are you?
At AquaBattery you will be working in an energetic and dynamic environment with a team of professionals. You will have the opportunity to learn about energy storage technologies and explore the dynamic and quickly moving energy market. You can expect supervision and coaching and receive compensation for your work. Does this spark your enthusiasm? Come and join us if you:
- Are a student registered at a Dutch university (HBO/WO) pursuing a business degree with an affinity for renewable energy
- Have some skills in marketing and sales
- Are a Dutch & English speaking person (Dutch will be preferred as the job requires frequent interactions with the local (Netherlands) customers
- Are flexible in working hours and activities
- Work accurately and are critical of your own and other people’s work
- Are good at working together (both internally and externally)
You will be working in a team to map out our customer needs. AquaBattery is receiving requests daily for our battery products and we would like to understand what exactly it is the customer is looking for. Furthermore, we want to understand their motivation and what is important to them (e.g. cost savings, minimal backup, off-grid self-sufficiency, etc). You will conduct market research and be customer-oriented. You will visit the customer along with a senior colleague to assess their needs, advice on optimisation and finally obtaining purchase orders. After we have obtained sufficient data, we will analyse these, and use this to advice our customers in a report. As part of the AquaBattery, you have the opportunity to come with your own ideas to improve our customer experience.
– Identify potential customers in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective customer’s needs
– Analyze the obtained data, in collaboration with the technical team, and extract the useful information to put in a standard report
– Investigate into innovative business models for the target customer segment followed by a feasibility study report
Duration: 3-6+ months | Location: Leiderdorp
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Website: www.aquabattery.nl | Tel. 0639656609 (call between 9-16hrs)
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld!